There is more pressure than ever to cut major costs- and to keep your office running smoothly. Using the very latest technology is a must if you want to compete: but the cost and difficulties of upgrading old systems can put management teams off committing to a hardware upgrade. Nonetheless, the continued use of out-of-date systems can impact efficiency, performance, and morale, as well as leaving your company open to hacking or other cyber-attacks, and can lead to irretrievable data loss or file corruption from inadequate, obsolete software. Meanwhile, an upgrade to the latest IT systems can lead to a massive jump in productivity, staff morale improvements and boost performance, service quality and image. Above all, it gives you the edge over competitors and keeps your data secure.
With an increasing proportion of business and institutional management co-ordinated or taking place entirely online, keeping your company’s systems running fast, securely and without problems means your hardware performance is now a serious consideration, whatever your field. However the costs of replacing this hardware, even when necessary, can be prohibitive, and the hassle of organising replacement equipment across the board can be considerable.
Desktop and laptop remarketing is fast becoming central to meeting the tech upgrade needs of companies everywhere. IT remarking is both an environmentally & financially sensible route to a hardware upgrade for your organisation.
TECH REMARKETING & RECYCLING PROCESS
The IT Remarketing timeline
How office computer and laptop remarketing can be used to fund upgrading your organisation’s IT infrastructure and help to protect the environment
Obsolete tech? IT remarketing with Asset care is a great way to cover the costs of disposing of your computer assets, protect data, and keeps the environment safe. Here are the steps your technology undergoes at our computer recycling facility:
- You send us a list of your redundant items or we can do a site assessment. The more information we can obtain, the more accurate our evaluation will be
- We discuss your IT remarketing options and make you aware of the value of your assets
- If you wish to proceed we arrange a collection via one of our AssetCare service options
- We list, overwrite data via Blancco software, clean, test and perform a full identity removal from the equipment in preparation for remarketing
- All associated asset tags and manufacturer serial numbers are logged on our bespoke tracking software for reporting purposes
- Once processed, we will raise a self-billing invoice in line with our original assessment
IT RECYCLING CREDENTIALS
Why choose AssetCare for you computer remarketing?
- We sell equipment using a multi-channel marketing system to remarket your IT assets with the maximum exposure. With 25 years of experience we have a proven track record of providing maximum financial returns to public and private sector organisations.
- Safe and responsible Data Sanitisation using Blancco software that can produce individual certificates upon the eradication of data.
- We have our own bespoke tracking software that will provide you with a report of all of your remarketed computer equipment. Reports can be customised to detail information specific to your business requirements (Make/Model/Asset Numbers/Serial Numbers/Specifications etc.)
- Nationwide Corporate IT Asset Management
- All electrical equipment is collected, transported and stored in a responsible and safe way, in full compliance with UK & EU law including the WEEE Directive, GDPR and Data Protection Act.
IT Remarketing and computer recycling is not just about making savings, it’s also environmentally friendly
By pursuing a tech remarketing or computer recycling policy you’re helping avoid the harmful dumping of potentially reusable, materials in landfill. By reselling your old IT equipment you help to prevent needless waste of the often finite materials used in the manufacture of hard drives and circuit boards, you’re promoting your company or institution as an environmentally friendly organisation. Desktop and laptop recycling and remarketing prevents unnecessary waste and limits the amount of non-biodegradable waste going into landfill: something that going into landfill: something that should give your staff a sense of pride.
This is why IT remarketing increasingly features in the tech upgrade plans of successful companies and institutions. If you think a tech recycle programs could enhance the benefits of your IT system upgrade, speak to AssetCare today to discover more about the benefits of computer remarketing services.
IT Remarketing Is Secure & Safe
IT recycling & computer remarketing services from AssetCare provide the perfect balance between cost-effective decision making, and fast & efficient upgrades in your IT, recycling the waste to avoid harming the environment. But in addition to this service we provide one of the most comprehensive and thorough specialist data protection procedures available as part of our IT recycling. Computer remarketing that’s not just balanced with security, but prioritises it, ensures your confidential data is always secure. Our team of security vetted
experts operate some of the most sophisticated physical destruction equipment available from within our secure facility- ensuring sensitive information is protected. We use a combination of Blancco data wiping software- as favoured by government agencies and major corporations in the UK and around the world- with a complete hard drive shred, meaning our tech recycle & refurbish procedures can get underway know that any secure data that had been stored will be irretrievable.
We have used AssetCare services for many years now, their service really is excellent and is tailored to meet our many diverse requirements. After a recent visit to their processing facility I am very impressed with their operation and how it has grown over the years.Environment Manager at Leeds Teaching Hospital